Belmont Country Club, home of the 2015 Constellation SENIOR PLAYERS Championship, invites you to host a corporate or charity golf outing for your large group on a Monday during golf season. Our 18-hole championship layout is one of the most beautiful, well-manicured and challenging courses in the Metro Boston area.
Start your day with a gourmet lunch, then head over to our 8,500 sq. ft. practice facility to warm up and practice your swing, driving, pitching and putting prior to your round. After golf, enjoy a beverage in the wonderfully-covered scoring area overlooking the majestic course and 18th green. Your group will then head into our banquette facility for that evening's planned event.
Outing Packages Include:
- PGA Professional Event Planning and Management
- Your own personal Event Coordinator to walk you through the event details
- Golf Cars (Additional fee over 120 players)
- Use of Practice Facility (2 hours prior to event)
- Personalized Score Cards and Cart Signs for the Group.
- Assistance with Special On-Course Events
- On-Course Contest Management (Long Drive, Closest to Hole…)
- Personalized Bag Tags
Available Add-on Services:
- Discount Gifts and Prizes from our well-stocked pro shop
- Event Clinics for the group or event volunteers
- Demo Clubs
Let our team of professionals guide your organization through the various event formats and options available to your party and preferences.
On completion of your golf event your group will experience Belmont Country Clubs exemplary catering and culinary experience!
Available Food and Beverage options provided for Golf Outings
- Box Lunch on Course
- Golf Cart Snacks
- Snack Stations on Course
Whether it is formal dining in our Ballroom or a casual BBQ on the First Tee terrace, our Special Events Department, will work with you to meet your every need.
Food and Beverages are priced separate from the Golf Outing Rates.
Located right off 128 and Route 2, Belmont Country provides accessibility to Boston and all major neighborhoods. The golf outing calendar fills up quickly with priority given to members and repeat events. To inquire about hosting a golf outing at Belmont Country Club, contact John Fields, Director of Golf at 617-714-1589 or [email protected].